So you need a little pick me up during the day, do you? Well, instead of reaching for that Snickers bar or donut hole, here's a nutrient dense bit of boom that will knock your socks off. Heck, most likely even the whole dang gang's socks!
12 servings, 2 balls each
- 1 cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- ¼ cup raw hone
- ¾ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oat
- 1 scoop Café Latte Shakeolog
- ½ cup raw sliced almond
Here are your instructions:
- Combine almond butter, honey, oats, Shakeology, and almonds in a medium bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
- Shape mixture into twenty four walnut size balls; place in airtight container.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 214
- Total Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 61 mg
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugars: 7 g
- Protein: 8 g