Need a sweet treat that won’t end up on your waistline? Your healthy diet can include these delicious oatmeal cookies with sweet raisins and tangy cranberries.
Total Time: 25 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Yield: 18 servings, 1 cookie each
Nonstick cooking spray
1¼ cups whole wheat flour
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
½ tsp. baking soda
1 scoop Beachbody Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla Flavor
¾ cup thawed apple juice concentrate
½ cup unsweetened applesauce
¼ cup raisins
¼ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly coat baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and Protein Powder in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine apple juice concentrate and applesauce in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Add the apple juice mixture to the flour mixture; mix until just blended.
6. Fold in raisins and cranberries; mix well.
7. Drop by rounded Tbsp. onto prepared baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.